Due to the rising cost of publication and to improve the quality of JASE, the article processing charge for accepted manuscripts submitted after July 1st, 2022 will be increased. Here is the new APC charge plan:
- The first 9 proof (typeset) pages including figures, tables, and others are charged at 165 USD or 5000 NTD.
- For the subsequent pages after nine, the authors will be charged at 65 USD/per page or 2000 NTD/per page.
- Due to the increasing number of submissions, JASE will be published monthly from Vol. 26, No. 1 (Jan. 2023) to shorten the waiting time for accepted manuscripts.
- Following is the link of JASE in the Scopus database after the journal has applied for new ISSN/eISSN (2708-9967 / 2708-9975) numbers.
- The link of JASE under the old ISSN (1560-6686) in the Scopus database is as follows.
- Following is the link to the JASE profile in Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
- The link to the JASE in the database (Compendex source list) for Ei Compendex (EI) can be found here.
- The average turnaround time for a submitted manuscript to have the first decision back is 30.80 days.
- Due to the increasing number of submissions, JASE will be published bimonthly from Vol. 24, No. 1 (Feb. 2020) to shorten the waiting time for accepted manuscripts.
- The new journal website was up and running on July 1, 2020. The past issues will be uploaded to the new website gradually. Once we have all the past issues available on the new website, the old website will be closed.
- JOURNAL OF APPLIED SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING (JASE) is included in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
- JOURNAL OF APPLIED SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING (JASE) is included in EI COMPENDEX PLUS and SCOPUS since 2002.
- The title of "Tamkang Journal of Science and Engineering" has been changed to "Journal of Applied Science and Engineering" since 2012/01/01.